But do not give up, there are other ways to expose an incompetent doctor.
See also: What is osteopathy and how it can harm you
Any doctor does 3 main things:
1. Provides a diagnosis;
2. Confirms / refutes it from the research results;
3. Prescribes treatment.
In each of these items, you can find symptoms that will lead to clear water incompetent doctor.
A good doctor will not make unrealistic diagnoses
How to identify an incompetent doctor
1. A doctor who manages evidence-based medicine will not make a diagnosis of vegetative-vascular dystonia and dysbacteriosis, because there are no such diagnoses in the international classification of diseases. Also, due to back pain, he will not diagnose osteochondrosis, because it is completely different.
2. He will not try to cure the patient of IgG, because this is the memory of our immunity and it is good that it exists. And do not appoint seeding feces for dysbiosis.
3. A doctor who is guided by evidence-based medicine will not try to cure and improve the patient's mind with nootropics, because these are bullshit.
4. A good doctor will never prescribe antibiotics for the 3rd (and the 4th or even the 5th) day of ARVI, arguing that “you have been sick for 5 days” because there are clear indications in antibiotics and he should know them.
5. A physician who manages evidence-based medicine does not clean the patient of slags and toxins using a smoothie. And does not use dietary supplements in the treatment, because it is just food.
6. A good doctor will not treat vitamin fatigue, but will look for the true cause of weakness. Avitaminosis is not as dangerous as hypervitaminosis.
7. If you see a doctor who is trying to improve the immunity with pills, and not a change in lifestyle – do not look into his eyes, but run at once.
8. Never, remember, NEVER a good doctor will dissuade the patient to be vaccinated if you find yourself in this – our condolences.
9. Finally, be afraid of the homeopathic doctor, because he has as much knowledge about medicine as the active substance in his pills.
For more news on treatment, medicine, nutrition, healthy lifestyles, and more, see the Health section.