Already on the coming Sunday, people will celebrate their professional holiday, whose activities in recent months have attracted close attention. On the eve of the Day of the medical worker, we tell how Swan doctors work during the pandemic and what they do to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Know that if you are going to visit the Lebedinsky polyclinic at the industrial site of the plant, you will have to observe the new rules of behavior adopted by the LebGOK-Zdorovie society.
Head of the clinic LLC “LebGOK-Health”:
– First of all, the anti-epidemic regime has been strengthened, a compulsory medical examination has been organized in two shifts – 40 and 30 people respectively, they are immediately distributed across floors to minimize contacts. In addition, air recirculators, dispensers with antiseptic solutions for treating hands were installed, unconditional observance of the mask regimen by both employees and visitors was enhanced, surface treatment was intensified – every thirty minutes with antiseptic solutions. Our employees carefully follow all necessary safety measures. And the fact that not a single doctor has gotten sick today says that we are doing everything right.
Photo: Nikolay Rybtsev
– To undergo a physical examination in the units, lists are compiled in advance. That is, on the appointed day only those who pre-signed up come. The clinic begins to work at half past seven in the morning, five to ten people come in every twenty minutes. This is enough to get tested and get doctors. In the same format, the second group undergoes a medical examination at twelve o'clock in the afternoon. It’s very convenient, there are no queues, ”said Aleksey Romanenko, a leading labor protection engineer at the cargo and passenger transport department, who is responsible for passing a medical examination in his unit.
For healthy people, there is only one entrance – the central one. The entrance to the ambulance station is intended only for those who feel unwell. An insulated box with a separate entrance appeared on the first floor of the clinic. It is intended for feverish patients. A special office has been organized for sampling for coronavirus. Biological material is sent to Kursk, the result becomes known on the same day. In May, for example, about three hundred people were examined, now the number of examined reaches fifty a day. In addition, once every two weeks testing is carried out among the most frequently contacting employees: drivers of passenger vehicles, security guards, cleaning staff, as well as catering and medical personnel.
Photo: Nikolay Rybtsev
Air recirculators are installed both in the day hospital and in all twelve health centers operating in the units of the plant. In total, forty-seven air purification plants were purchased for the needs of physicians. In addition, ramps for transporting bedridden patients were installed. Serious antiviral measures were taken at the Family Health Center in Stary Oskol.
Elina Mishustina, Director of LebGOK-Health LLC:
– All institutions of the company are placed on high alert for the provision of medical care and anti-epidemic measures. Employees took special online courses to identify, diagnose, and provide medical care to patients with COVID-19. The entire team is provided with maximum personal protective equipment, up to special suits. Strengthened processing mode equipment. Conditioners are washed with antiseptics. All inboxes, patients, and staff are taking thermometry. Particular attention is paid to the computed tomography department, there are also divided patient flows, after each of them a thorough treatment is carried out. For the entire pandemic, one hundred and forty-two employees with suspected pneumonia or contact with patients underwent the SKT procedure at the expense of the enterprise. In the day hospital, patients are treated only according to the direction of the doctor and are divided by time. Pre-shift medical examinations in health centers also take place in compliance with all anti-epidemic measures and enhanced disinfection.
Photo: Nikolay Rybtsev
Elina Minikhazievna thanked the community for the high social responsibility shown by the Swan doctors in such a difficult time. She also noted team work with the health group of the plant, the management of Lebedinsky GOK and OEMK, the health protection department of Metalloinvest:
– Only by joint efforts can we achieve results and prevent the spread of the virus.
For its part, Metalloinvest decided to strengthen medical facilities with diagnostic equipment. The second spiral computed tomography scanner, improved, will soon appear in the LebGOK-Health society. In connection with work in a difficult epidemiological situation and an additional burden, from May 1, all staff of LebGOK-Zdorovye society for the pandemic period were set up with a salary increase of 30%. In addition to this, health workers who come in contact with potential infected receive a premium of 15%.
– Now, of course, the tense situation. This is due to the fact that it is necessary to carry out all measures to preserve the health of the swans, to prevent the spread of infection. The medical staff well understands the entire measure of responsibility and is ready to bear this burden for as long as necessary. The team is assembled and aimed at defeating the virus, ”commented the chairman of the trade union committee of the society, narcologist and physician Vladimir Nikolaev.
Scientific achievements of the 21st century, the idea that we live in high-tech time, that much is subject to us, and space have been conquered by humankind, the pride of mankind … But some tiny but very malicious virus turned our world upside down, made us conduct an audit of values and prioritize correctly. We rely only on the help of doctors. And they are infinitely grateful to them for their daily work, for the preservation of eternal values - mercy, compassion, high responsibility for the results of their work. May they have enough health and stamina to worthily carry out their mission of serving people.