According to information from the Coronavirus group. The operation center of the Belgorod region, the Belgorod authorities recommended that the residents of the region go into self-isolation. The corresponding decree was signed by the governor Yevgeny Savchenko. On the evening of March 30, it appeared on the government website.
Citizens are recommended:
1. observe in public places and public transport a distance to others of at least 1.5 meters;
2. Do not leave the place of residence with the exception of:
cases of seeking emergency medical care in the event of a direct threat to life and health, the need to go to work, to a store or pharmacy, walking dogs at a distance of up to 100 meters, removal of household waste.
At the same time, employers are required to:
1. not admit to the workplace:
employees arriving from countries with reported cases of COVID-19; employees living with self-insulated; employees over 65 years of age.
2. transfer self-isolated to a remote mode of work or provide them with paid leave
3. provide the organization with the requirement of social distance, including employees;
4. to ensure the disinfection of the premises of the organization.
Regional ATCM is recommended to take measures to comply with recommendations, as well as to prevent violations of these restrictions.
This mode is similar to “Moscow”, with the difference that it is only advisory in nature.