This means that such a person is able to perceive the realities of life, writes psychotherapist Sergey Kistenen.
See also: Six factors that affect performance
Other definitions of mental health refer to abilities such as making decisions, taking on responsibilities, according to one’s abilities, and the like.
A mentally healthy person enjoys both work and rest.
Different types of interests attract the attention of a mentally healthy person. It gives him variety and happiness in life. He performs his daily duties with grace and balance. He enjoys working and enjoying his rest.
Nine signs of a mentally healthy person
1. A mentally healthy person can change his life.
2. He has a sense of personal significance, feels worthy and important.
3. Solves his problems in the majority by his own efforts and independently makes decisions.
4. He has a sense of personal security, and he feels safe in a group, demonstrates an understanding of the problems and motives of other people.
5. A mentally healthy person has a sense of responsibility.
6. He can give and receive love.
A mentally healthy person can give and accept love
7. He lives in the world of reality, not fantasy.
8. He manifests emotional maturity in his behavior and develops the ability to endure frustration and trouble in his daily activities.
9. A mentally healthy person has different interests and generally lives a balanced life at work and outside.
Photo – Unplash.
For more news on treatment, medicine, nutrition, healthy lifestyles, and more, see the Health section.