The decision to ban the Office adopted on Wednesday, March 20.
See also: Prohibition of drugs: what drugs are banned in Ukraine
We are talking about the antibiotic "Ceftriaxone-BHFZ", powder for solution for injection of 1000 mg in vials; 1 bottle of powder in a pack of series 1260119. The manufacturer of the medicine is BF, BFC, PFC, Kyiv, Ukraine.
The drug series was banned due to the lethal case when using the series 1260119 of the drug "Ceftriaxone-BHFZ", powder for solution for injection of 1000 mg in vials. The death information was provided by the State Enterprise Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
In Ukraine, banned one series of the drug "Ceftriaxone-BHFZ"
The drug is prescribed for infectious and inflammatory diseases:
• respiratory tract infections, especially pneumonia, as well as infections of the ear, nose and throat;
• infections of the abdominal organs (peritonitis, infections of the biliary tract and the gastrointestinal tract);
• kidney and urinary tract infections;
• genital infections, including gonorrhea;
• infections of bones, joints, soft tissues, skin, and also wound infections;
* infections in patients with weakened immune defenses;
• disseminated Lyme borreliosis (stage II and III);
• perioperative prophylaxis of infections during surgical interventions on the organs of the gastrointestinal tract, biliary tract, urinary tract and gynecological procedures, but only in cases of potential or known contamination.
For more news on treatment, medicine, nutrition, healthy lifestyles, and more, see the Health section.