Materials on the topic
The patient sued the doctors who put on his pants after the operation.
Gorbachev was discharged from the hospital and feels great
"People's Governor" of the Donetsk region is in serious condition after the shelling
In Moscow, the family went to the hospital with tick-borne encephalitis, after drinking raw goat's milk.
Despite repeated warnings of doctors, Russians continue to eat raw milk, as well as home-made cheeses and cottage cheese. Most often, this is the problem of summer residents who are convinced of the benefits of fresh milk and other natural products.
And here is the result – in June of this year, in the Taldomsky region of the Moscow region, the family went to the hospital, becoming infected by raw goat milk tick-borne encephalitis. Goat was the carrier of this formidable virus.
Shop dairy products are not dangerous, since all milk passes the process of pasteurization. Another thing – milk and dairy products of home and farm production. And if the buyer can protect the fresh milk by boiling it at home, then cheese, cottage cheese and sour cream, cooked in artisanal conditions, cannot be processed.
At the first signs of tick-borne encephalitis, you must contact the medical institution.