In the post, despite the rejection of many products, nutrition should be varied and complete. So that the body does not weaken, so that the brain does not imagine different delicacies and does not tempt the fast, many different dishes have been invented. By the way, they are no less tasty and attractive than usual. The recipe for one such dish was shared by TPO LLC employees.
So, we present to your attention lean gingerbread cookies.
To prepare you will need:
Water – 150 ml
Olive or vegetable oil – 7 tablespoons
Honey – 3 tablespoons
Flour – 2.5 cups (300 ml each)
Wheat bran – 5 tablespoons
Soda – 0.5 teaspoon
Salt – a pinch
Cinnamon – 1.5 teaspoons
Cloves – 1 teaspoon
Ground allspice – 0.5 teaspoons
Vanilla Sugar – 1 sachet
Fresh ginger – a piece of 2×2 cm or 2 teaspoons of ground
Step by step recipe
1. Pour all liquid ingredients into a blender. Add ginger, soda, salt, vanillin and spices. Beat well until smooth.
2. Pour the resulting mass into a deep bowl. Add bran and mix.
3. Add flour and knead the dough until elastic. It should not stick to hands.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
5. Roll out the dough with a thickness of 0.5 cm. Cut the figures with cookie cutters or a glass.
6. Grease a baking sheet with oil or put baking paper on it. Put the curly dough. Bake in a preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
Photo: provided by TPO LLC
By the way. If you don’t have the opportunity or time to cook the cakes at home, you can buy it at the Beryozka store, which is located in Stary Oskol at the Yubileiny market. The store also has a large assortment of lean foods: pies and even cakes.