Dermatologist Anna Kravchuk advised which products should be avoided in order to improve the condition of the skin.
See also: Suprun told how to treat acne and prevent their appearance
It is worth noting that the formation of acne is 25% dependent on nutrition, the remaining 75% is an indicator of the state of hormones, stress, good sleep and, of course, skin care.
However, you should monitor your diet if you have skin problems. When treating serious conditions, it is especially important to observe certain food restrictions.
Products that provoke the appearance of acne:
milk (often hormones are added to the feed fed to the cows) yoghurts; hard cheese; fat cottage cheese;
Dairy products provoke acne
White bread; rice semolina; millet; canned foods;
Canned Too Fat Product
fast food (burgers, hamburgers, french fries.) dishes prepared in refined oil (potatoes, meat, vegetables); roasted nuts (excess nuts in the diet)
To prevent acne, you should eat nuts in moderation.
sugar; chocolate; cocoa; coffee (especially latte and cappuccino) drinks containing caffeine; Black tea;
Drinks containing caffeine should also be limited.
alcoholic drinks; hot spices and seasonings; sauces, mayonnaise, ketchup; packaged fruit juices.
All listed products have a high glycemic index. A high glycemic load on the body can cause insulin resistance and significantly disrupt the functioning of the sebaceous glands.
Other news related to treatment, medicine, nutrition, healthy lifestyles and much more – read in the Health section.